the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

thinking time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashona

Ashona

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-29

thinking time Empty
PostSubject: thinking time   thinking time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 2:48 pm

After some time thinking i found that i miss the guild and the insane guildchat that always fill your window out, i took some time to find out what i want from game and the answer to that is, not a shit, just wanna come home sit back and then write with some nice people....

But now the unfortunate thing happened... I cant acces my account, password is not the same as when i left it, so you wont see ashona so much, but Hissla will be in Stormwind a great deal of time, fishing and just spying around so if ya spot her dont kill :-) pls... often fishing outside the winery when not being ganked.. .-)
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73

thinking time Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking time   thinking time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:08 am

woa, really?!

tahts insane, you must have been hacked O.o tried contacting customer service? And good to hear you still like us! ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashona

Ashona

Number of posts : 29

thinking time Empty
PostSubject: sucks alright   thinking time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:44 am

But i have checked on the armory and nothing of my armor have been removed... but i have discovered that they log in to it from time to time so if you see ashona online pls dont write her unless you are sure its me...

Have contacted blizzard, but they need some information that i only have been able to get today tuesday so i will just have to wait and see...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

thinking time Empty
PostSubject: Re: thinking time   thinking time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thinking time
Page 1 of 1