the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spots for Karazhan with rise against

Go down 
+5
Mydow
Maldon
Koldorn
Seproth
Yuber3
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuber3

Yuber3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-02

Spots for Karazhan with rise against Empty
PostSubject: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:57 pm

No not the punk band Wink

I was contacted by an officer of Rise Against, a guild seeking to raid Karazhan and consisting of good players (ex elysium mostly). He was wondering if we had a few players willing to fill up certain class spots they lack in their current raid setup for Karazahan.

They would need:
- Offtank
- Ranged DPS

Also he suggested cooperation with Vagabonds in raiding Gruuls Lair in the future.
Post here if you are interested in joining their raids and i will pass the word.

-Yubs/Sas
Back to top Go down
Seproth
Admin
Seproth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 10:37 pm

I can go =)

Last edited by on Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ezekiel1986.deviantart.com/
Koldorn

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 11:31 pm

I would be very happy if I could join as Ranged DPS sins im a poor offtank. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Maldon

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:16 am

I can join as an offtank.
Back to top Go down
Mydow

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:30 pm

I can join as ranged dps if needed
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:59 pm

sign me up for OT if its needed, i r haf thick skull!

As for Gruul's Lair, doesnt sound to bad but by the way Gibbeh talks of the place. we'd need to get a few more Kara's and a bit more better gear, sure Maulgar would be downable though.
Back to top Go down
Gibbe

Gibbe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 5:43 pm

Yeah Maulgar is easy. You just need Wulfgau flasked and a mage with atleast 13k HP. And then it's just practising the pull basically. Don't expect to down him on the first day though Smile 'Easy' means killing him in first 3-4 days of trying
Back to top Go down
Yuber3

Yuber3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 12:05 pm

Since Shattrath Emporium and Rise Against have decided to join their guilds together his offer is now void. Their guild is now Coalescense (or whatever) and probably won't require additional players to fill up raids.

Bummer!
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:38 am

Deriz0r is still on standby if the Vagabonds ever wanna ninja me for anything, i'll gladly come provided i aint arresting folks or yelling at recruits in Eastvale >.>
Back to top Go down
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:29 pm

Derithor wrote:
Deriz0r is still on standby if the Vagabonds ever wanna ninja me for anything, i'll gladly come provided i aint arresting folks or yelling at recruits in Eastvale >.>

Shouldnt Deri be in a home? Being fed custard through a straw? Remembering how the Burning Legion invaded the FIRST TIME? THAT'S how old he is
Back to top Go down
rong

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:06 am

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Neutral cyclops eah Maulgar is easy. You just need Wulfgau flasked and a mage with atleast 13k HP. And then it's just practising the pull basically. Don't expect to down him on the first day thoug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spots for Karazhan with rise against   Spots for Karazhan with rise against Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spots for Karazhan with rise against
Page 1 of 1