the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions :0

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jial

Jial

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Suggestions :0 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 12:53 am

So... Any1 got any suggestions or what?!

^^
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 2:45 pm

Haha, yes tons!

But then again im an officer, and they mostly reflect the wishes of the guildies x)

My biggest suggestion is that we get a raid officer in place. someone to arrange all raiding stuff, cause its driving me nuts! ^^
Back to top Go down
Jial

Jial

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 4:19 pm

I would be most happy to apply for that job.

I will level my Pala to 70 first, then he will most likely be my main char and I will try to get raids going. Since Bryra and Elor will quite WoW once their gametime expires, I think it will be needed for myself to do some raiding, because im kinda bored with the "regular" instance runs I might even find myself quitting too if I dont get and Kara runs etc etc.

Anyways, first my palla to 70, then we will talk on.

Grts,

Jial/Lotio
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:00 pm

This sounds great to me!

I know that seproth wanted to partake in this job also, I'm going to try and put you both to the task, and hope that you will get to know eachother better. With all luck you will hit it of pretty well Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:17 am

We need to ninja Lillithien from the Seraphsong.... Best damn raid organiser going Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seproth
Admin
Seproth

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:44 pm

you'd have better luck trying to merge the vagabonds into Seraphsong ;P Considering who she's playing with. It's really a lucky coincidence I'm here aswell considering they're all my friends and stuff Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ezekiel1986.deviantart.com/
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 12:23 pm

Seproth wrote:
you'd have better luck trying to merge the vagabonds into Seraphsong ;P Considering who she's playing with. It's really a lucky coincidence I'm here aswell considering they're all my friends and stuff Wink

....and we're not? /slap
Back to top Go down
Seproth
Admin
Seproth

Number of posts : 117

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:03 am

not with that attitude Razz /slap
Back to top Go down
http://ezekiel1986.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions :0   Suggestions :0 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions :0
Page 1 of 1