the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greatest guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashona

Ashona

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Greatest guild Empty
PostSubject: Greatest guild   Greatest guild Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 11:21 pm

Oh my god... i love this guild.. there is nothing better than coming online and then 3 or 4 guild chat messages pop up and say hey ash or azure's well known *wave*

This is by far the most social, helpfull and active guild i have been in yet, really looking forward to many more hours in wow doing some nice instances in heroic mode... nice guild meetings where we get drunk (according to lyta the best place would be in mulgore)... :-)

And looking forward to some minutes or maybe even hours of reading our new lovely forum...

Have fun all.... FOR THE ALLIANCE...

Love yours truly Ashona
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73

Greatest guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest guild   Greatest guild Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2007 1:28 am

Hehe , well lets hope it lasts!

Lets jsut make sure everyone feel as welcome, and that everyone has a good time. And I must say it sure is getting social, its like a "spam" guild chat now, constant messages, so thats nice!

And yes.. Mulgore... the taurens must die. After they have been severely hugged thou. Possibly we can smoke a peacepipe with them first.

*shifty eyes*

Then the massacre
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107

Greatest guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest guild   Greatest guild Icon_minitimeThu Feb 01, 2007 4:51 pm

I'll leave that to you lot then...if i smoke the peace pipe i'll end up curling up and falling asleep beside a big furry tauren lol!

Greatest guild Stoned
Back to top Go down
Lillan

Lillan

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Greatest guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest guild   Greatest guild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2007 4:29 pm

I joined for like 1h ago.. and I already noticed that its a friendly and fun guild cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greatest guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greatest guild   Greatest guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greatest guild
Page 1 of 1