the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have a break, have a kitkat

Go down 
+4
Palii
Lyta
Yuber3
Derithor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Have a break, have a kitkat Empty
PostSubject: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:00 am

Well ok im not having a kitkat...they dont taste right with coffee

But anyways, some of you may notice im no longer in the guild.
This is basically because, i dont really know why im playing WoW anymore, i've just lost sight of any goals i had, be they IC, PvE or godforbid PvP...i have nothing to really aim for anymore.

and truth be told, the guild seems to have gone Karazhan crazy, a band wagon i just cant seem to get on (and not sure i really want to).

thus im now unguilded,...hopefully the admins will be nice and leave my prof here be so i can still prod y'all from time to time Razz

but anyways, its entirely possible i may come back to the guild, if not, then have fun on all your adventures in the game
Back to top Go down
Yuber3

Yuber3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 5:07 am

Sorry to see you go Deri.

Just wanted to say take care and goodluck.
Feel welcomed always.

- Yubs/Sas
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 4:05 pm

aw really sorry to hear =/

Altho uit keeps surpricing me that its the vets who leave. you do realise that you have to pwr to make the changes you'd like to see happen in the guild? Its ppl like you, hitter, yuber, wulf, basicly the guys who was there from the start, that have the right to say what they think is wrong and what they want to change. They can get what guild they want. hell noone even tells us anything anymore! (us as the officers).

I gotta agree on the karazhan thing thou.
I am getting a bit exhausted from playing lyta. whenever I log in I get a gazillion tells, and it lasts for hours without end. Can't anyone take care of themselves anymore? And why do I have to be responcible for raids and in general progress?

pluss the guild has overgrown waaay beyond what was ever intended, an issue we might have to adress at some point. ant it wont be pretty =/

anyways, you wont escape my rp deri *cackle*. Ive just been inactive due to exam period raining on us.

ps, and ofc you can keep posting here!
Back to top Go down
Palii

Palii

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2007-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 6:24 pm

Naww, I'm gonna miss you Derithor :> all thoose nights in g-chat >.> Oh well!

I hope you find a guild/goals that you wanna aim for!

*waves* so long!
Back to top Go down
Ashona

Ashona

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: :-(   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 10:28 pm

Ashona is really sad that deri left and might even be gone forever, god forbit tho, since she dont have anyone else to RP with. But i guess i have to get out there and find someone else to RP with those few times i do so...

Good luck to ya deri... and hope to see ya in wow and even vagabonds soon
Back to top Go down
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 12:38 am

Sorry to see ya go Deri Sad

But I will agree with you, everyone's gone Kazazhan crazy. It's all attunement runs and raiding now to get to the imba spec you all were at 60. So much so, no-one EVER wants to do an instance run that isn't an attunement/level-70 instance. Hard for me to level, and I REFUSE to PuG. I always get stuck with stupid noobs.
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:19 am

I actually blame tbc abit, everything is about the stuff more than it ever has been. and now that its achievable for commoners, it takes completely over
Back to top Go down
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:30 am

It might be worth coming back in a year and (no more expansions permitting) seeing how much Karazhan is ruling everything again
Back to top Go down
Azure
Admin
Azure

Number of posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:40 am

I agree it's gone in the direction of Kara fever but people has been saying they want to raid and hence we've headed down that path. Personally I'd be good with being just a small time rp guild but people have been aiming for raiding a long time now so guess we'll have to see hwo it goes
Though I hate the fact that we're loosing players like Deri over this. But people don't tell us anything, how can we aim the guild in the right direaction without feedback? It's not suppose to be a guild run simply by the "leaders" everyone's in on it. At řeast that was the idea to begin with.

Miss ya Der..

And Tseng, sorry to say but though it's fun with a lower level instance now and then everyone's who's 70 (with a few exceptions) have allready run those instances a thousand times. I've pugged loads of time, and it works. So you can't get angry because the majority of the 70 games rather do soemthing that is beneficial to them which is 70 places ad pvp/arena atm.
I haven't got count of how many instances I've done with people because they needed help when I really wanted to do something completely different. It gets boring after a while really even if I really like helping out I want to game a bit for my own sake as well.
Back to top Go down
Gibbe

Gibbe

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:44 am

In fact, any lvl 70/guildy added to your group in some lower instance should be considered a bonus, rather than a necessity.

On a sidenote, I have been in guild again now for a booming 2 days, and saw hardly any mentioning of Kara, nor have I seen any problems with instancing due to people getting attuned. Attunements don't take long either, it's just doing 3-4 instances that most people need to do anyways, so it's a bit of a non-issue.

Noone is blaming anyone here btw, and I believe Deri did concern his thoughts in this thread, although that wasn't specific enough yet. Again, I don't think Deri means to blame anyone, but the officers and ofcourse all members want to make this guild a nice one and they feel bad if someone isn't happy. Voicing your opinions is therefore always the best thing to do Smile
Back to top Go down
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:11 pm

Azure, I understand that youre all sick to death of lower instances. But I defy you to show me a PuG that works, I must just have bad luck. I spose it doesnt help I'm yet another rogue in a guild jam packed with them, but surely from time to time there must be SOMEONE who doesnt want to run the full on ones.
I'm more than willing to take lowbies through instances, but I dont feel confident enough to tackle anything beyond SM/RFD.
We'll have to see what happens, perhaps I'll solo Ulda/ZF and see what I can do. If someone who's going is a healer, I might be tempted a bit more to help out.
Back to top Go down
Yuber3

Yuber3

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 7:01 pm

I've been running pugs to shadowlabs for a week now, perhaps one or two of those failed and even then we completed the instance. Point is, people try atleast to take care of yourselves and ask for help when you really need it. This is not a so much a direct response to your post Tseng as it is to some guildmembers constantly asking for runs through this and runs through that in guildchat.

On the subject of rp/raiding:
I feel i must voice my opinion although it might not be a popular one.
I believe game mechanics drive us to always try and better our characters and explore content, in WoW this is the focal point of the game and therefore you can't really expect people who play the game for its content/character progression to not care about raiding.
The issue i guess is that raiding requires a guild effort instead of an individual one so that roleplayers may end up getting dragged into things they'd rather not spend so much time/effort on. Its impossible to please everyone and aslong as there isnt enough being done on both sides, we'll continue losing rpers and raiders to guilds that focus on either.
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 1:48 pm

pointless starting a new thread for this so i'll post in here.

The next time Baro comes online i will be leavin Vagabonds to return to the Cavalry.
to be utterly frank theres to many conflicts of interest within the guild and to me it seems like a lack of motivation aswell, so ...

anyways, im off to the cavalry the next time baro is online

have fun and good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 9:10 am

yep, totally understand Smile

I might do the same, for roleplayer purposes, but spring stays put right here so that Vagabonds is still my main guild. Since im playing her more atm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a break, have a kitkat   Have a break, have a kitkat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have a break, have a kitkat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood :: General :: General stuff-
Jump to: