the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood

-guild forum-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jumping Ship ><

Go down 
+2
Derithor
Húrin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Húrin

Húrin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26, 2007 11:15 pm

*wave* on the 24/4/07 the game The Lord of the Rings Online™: Shadows of Angmar™
will be out and i was wondering if any of you will be playing it, as i will be leaving WoW for this game Crying or Very sad it would be nice to team up with some of yous in middle earth.

http://www.lotro-europe.com/

have a look at the site and hope to sea you there Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Number of posts : 107
Registration date : 2007-01-29

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2007 6:39 am

Derithor - Rohirrim, Champion Rider of Rohan.

Will indeed be joining LotR online, not sure about fulltime...but deffinately will be there
Back to top Go down
Seproth
Admin
Seproth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2007 8:06 pm

I will absolutely check this out!
Back to top Go down
http://ezekiel1986.deviantart.com/
Derithor

Derithor

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 1:16 am

well after today i think i will be leaving craft for good...i've worn myself out doing instances, gotten most of the loot i wanted.

I'll never respecc for PvP so thats probably out of the window

As for RP...well i just keep shooting myself in the foot and turning away people who i RP with. and im tired of people telling me 'you have to work at it to get RP'...i've spent all day trying to even initiate the tiniest bit of RP and gotten nothing for it...if thats how its going to be then theres nothing left for me in this game anymore.

Come the release of LotR Derithor will become a Rohirrim.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Admin
Azure

Number of posts : 44

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:38 am

Love Lotr, can't stand anything that isn't the books though. Even if the movies where nice fantasy movies, they still wheren't Lotr Wink I hope those who jump over to Middle Earth have lots of fun though since after all that's what gaming's all about in the end.
Back to top Go down
Lyta
Admin
Lyta

Number of posts : 73

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 5:50 pm

I'm joining in to Smile lets make sure we end up on the same server, hmm? =)
Back to top Go down
Seproth
Admin
Seproth

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2007-02-27

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:09 pm

Lyta wrote:
I'm joining in to Smile lets make sure we end up on the same server, hmm? =)

*nods* we have to join together Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ezekiel1986.deviantart.com/
Tsengz0r

Tsengz0r

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-03-16

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:04 pm

Azure wrote:
Love Lotr, can't stand anything that isn't the books though. Even if the movies where nice fantasy movies, they still wheren't Lotr Wink I hope those who jump over to Middle Earth have lots of fun though since after all that's what gaming's all about in the end.

*jumps Azure and humps her brains out* Finally someone who shares my P.O.V. LOTR is great, but all this hyped up crap from the film is shit, they werent even that good
Back to top Go down
Derithor

Derithor

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:32 pm

<---RPer at heart, and Corey's words ring true, RP on our server only really exists through pre planning, if finding spontaneous RP is going to be on the verge of impossible. what point is there really for staying on craft other than the community and you rawkin guildies?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jumping Ship >< Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jumping Ship ><   Jumping Ship >< Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jumping Ship ><
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
the Vagabonds of the Defias Brotherhood :: General :: General stuff-
Jump to: