PostSubject: The meeting   Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:27 am

This is my first try at this so any advice is much appriciated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Húrin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:29 am

The rain was beating hard on this window as Húrin sat waiting –for what seemed a lifetime- for his instructions. He couldn’t believe that the council was actually going to let him back into their ranks after his “accident”…………….

In what seemed a foggy and empty clearing in the Silverpine Forrest stood ten of the most powerful magi still living, all that could be seen was their grey hoods and it was unclear if they where actually male of female. One of the magi raised their hand and began to speak.

“My fellow council members we are gathered here today to discus the ever growing problem of Black Rock Mountain. As you all know the Black Rock Orcs have taken control of this mountain and its surrounding lands and rumour has it that dragons have been spotted flying near Lake town. Even more worrying is that we know Lord Victor Nefarius is in command.

I am not going to bore you all with his background as you should all know it in great detail, if this name is unknown to you perhaps the name Neltharion… The son of Deathwing the Destroyer will grab your attention.

I have decided that to deal with this threat we ned to gain more knowledge of what Neltharion and his Orc allies are up to. I propose that we send someone into the mountain and infiltrate Lord Victor Nefarius private chambers and find out what this demon is planning…

However as our skills are needed in quelling the uprise of demons from the dark portal and further aiding the alliance in outland may I sugest we reinstate Húrin and use him as our pawn ?…

“Preposterous” …
“This is an outrage”…
“Unspeakable”…
“He cannot be forgiven”…

I understand that he was the cause of hundreds of deaths but he is the only one that we can spare to lose… think of it this way perhaps he will be caught and killed by the orc and we will be rid of him forever…

Back in his small chamber in the Stormwind's mage district Húrin sat staring out the rain lashed window when there was a loud sharp knock on the door…
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Húrin

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-02-20

PostSubject: Re: The meeting   Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:31 am

<reserved space>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyta
Admin

Number of posts : 73